- Serum Levels of Antituberculosis Drugs and Their Effect on Tuberculosis Treatment Outcome.
- Comparison of the Sensitivity of QuantiFERON-TB Gold In-Tube and T-SPOT.TB According to Patient Age.
- The Association of EGFR Mutations with Stage at Diagnosis in Lung Adenocarcinomas.
- Long-Term Follow-up of Small Pulmonary Ground-Glass Nodules Stable for 3 Years: Implications of the Proper Follow-up Period and Risk Factors for Subsequent Growth.
- Characteristics of benign solitary pulmonary nodules confirmed by diagnostic video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.